Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Who Do You Believe Inn.


Soo, I had this thought like in 2005 to come up with a themed mix all about religion it would feature artist of a not so obvious stereotype of their religion such as Brother Ali, Tupac, & Matisyahu and such. It would be religion reference heavy. It would also be strong and moving. I had always cradled the idea, Until Today. Since I had this ill dream, simply put it was snowing in August, I flew from the porch in my mothers backyard to the trees at the gate over her big plot of grass, then there was some weird effects going on in the sky but at the same time it was snowing in August. When I got to her, she exclaimed something to the issue of "its the end of the world". Then my pseudo-dumbass says: "Thats why I've been going to church", then fly off. WEIRD. All dreams aside this is not of the same technicality that I have aforementioned. It is of the same thematic nature... Just me in my current state of affairs, especially within the past few days have only now begun to understand a few things. I read something yesterday that flipped a few things, ish was deep too. Not philosophical at all, but better than some of these half-ass twitter and facebook status's I've been reading. Still it struck a nerve. So I leave you with that statement: Don't be afraid of death. Be afraid you're life won't start.

Is There Any Love = Trevor Dandy
Dear God = Monsters Of Folk
Dear God 2.0 = The Roots feat. Monsters Of Folk
Who's Gonna Save My Soul = Gnarls Barkley

Let Us Pray

No comments:

Post a Comment