Sunday, August 15, 2010

N Mai Mynd


Sooo, Its my date of birth today. Don't need to explain much about this one. I will however draw your attention now, to admit to messing up on this one, Im sure you'll notice. As well as notice its a little longer than the given 15Minutes. So with all things being said enjoy a trip to some of the reaches of my mind, as I partially express to you my life on my Date Of Birth. I will tell you this as well, I appreciate your time. Enjoy my gift to you!

Osie Davis Addresses National Black Caucus '76
Soundtrack To My Life - kID Cudi
God Bless The Child - Billie Holiday
Words From Cornell West
Thats Life - Frank Sinatra
Thats Life - Killer Mike
Vibrate - Outkast(Andre 3000)

N MAI Mynd
***DISCLAIMER*** Its not directly how I feel. I couldnt condense all of my views and expressions to fit this mix. You want to know how I really feel just ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment