Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Feeling Sound


Soo, I woke up, Thank God I woke up. I didn't have to woke up. Only thing is. I woke up late, so late in fact I had to resort to an original idea done from scratch. I had always wanted to do an Instrumental Only mix. So I did. Only it was for Tamika Handys Unite Houston Project. From what I hear it was quite the successful event. Regardless when I was doing this, I wanted to convey a sense of attention and relaxation. So I did.

01 Watch Me(instrumental) = used by Little Brother
02 Not Enough(instrumental) = used by Little Brother
03 Tonights Da Night(instrumental) = used by Redman
04 Strawberry Letter(instrumental) = used by Clive Davis feat. Akon
05 All For You(instrumental) = used by Little Brother
06 Heard 'Em Say(instrumental) = used by Kanye West feat. Adam Levine

What A Feeling

No comments:

Post a Comment