Saturday, August 7, 2010

GONE! ! !


Soo, Upon waking, I am still looking at what it means to sacrifice. Most immediately it reminds me of the most common sacrifice people make. Happiness! I am instantly reminded of a conversation I had with a friend turned ex turned friend turned dependent. Situation is, I had talked to child in literally at least the better part of 6 years, our paths cross. We talked, during dialogue the she explains her current pending relationship, and how there is super turmoil. Like arrests and family and drama and cheating. So I attempt to explain sacrifice and the benefits. Long story short, we end conversation. Two weeks later I have the thought of listening to my own advice, then come Sunday what is the main ideology of proclamation via the Good Folks at A.M.? Sacrifice. So many times people Sacrifice themselves for others, when the other persons happiness would not be sacrificed for that person. It may seem hard people, but'cha'got'ta'du'wit! So todays Mix is that of a soundtrack to your moment to help process it. By the power vested in me, I present to you:

Out Of The Blue - Ryan Leslie
Gone Baby Gone - Erykah Badu
Let It Go - Georgia Anne Muldrow
When It Hurts So Bad - Lauryn Hill

It Happens For A Reason

No comments:

Post a Comment