Friday, August 13, 2010

Representing that UPTOWN!


Sooo, I'm not gone act like I know everything there is to know about This World Famous Record Label. Or act as if I've been a wishy washy fan who could chronicle the highs & lows, and how they've seen better years, then signed a few new cats and now there back on top. Nor will I front like I used to be up on them back when Hip-Hop was real. FOH. I will say this, some of my fondest early memories have been coming to surface as of late, and I vividly remember seeing there unforgettable stamp/logo on the back of a cassette or two when I was a child. How can a child not feel related to there logo. Its a border-line anime character! Regardless of what your memories of Duck Down are, or if you've never heard them before. I suggest you get familiar as I stroll through some material celebrating the first 15 of Duck Down Records.

Sound Bwoy Burial = Smif N Wesson
Here We Come = Boot Camp Click
Leflaur Leflah Eshkoshka = Fab5 Healtah Skeltah & OGC
Robot = Buckshot & KRS One
2 Turntables & A Mic = Black Moon

They ShOOtin

No comments:

Post a Comment