Saturday, August 14, 2010

Materialism at its Finest



Soo I was the Biggest Cash Money fan in high-school. I'm talking about, had all the new releases, had the entire discography, knew most of the lyrics, and all that jazz. Now that I think back from my current situation... What was I thinking? SMH For Real? Although I admit, what I got out of it was pure entertainment. I mean the over glorification of material possessions, the glorification of a bad situation. Contrary to such things it did set the tone for the music at the time, all production was on point, and the whole New Orleans/Southern "Game Spitting" thing had people hook, line, sinker all day. I being one of them. I wont attempt some big educational rant about their one time legacy, but will cut the crap and give you your daily dose of materialism...

Flossin Season - Juvenile
Cash Money Roll - B.G.
Neighborhood Superstar - Hot Boys
Big Balling - Big Tymers

See It, Want It? Buy It, Own It!

No comments:

Post a Comment