Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dubs Up


Sooo, I had been wanting to do a Old School WestCoast mix. To make matters of even more importance, my homie Lump had a birthday a few weeks ago(LEO). He asked me to do one. So this is actually past due. But when I'm talking old west in thecontext of what I've been doing, its obvious you cant do a straight respect-FULL homage paying mix in 15 minutes. So this is only the first installment of How the West Was Won. And when I mean The West I mean all of Cali and all contributing cities west of Nevada. Also when I say West. I mean all contributing players, players like Ant Banks & The Dangerous Crew, Dj Muggs, Zapp, etc.

Whos The Mack - Ice Cube
Regulators - Warren G & Nate Dogg
Players Holiday - Mac Mall, Ant Banks, T.W.D.Y., & Too $hort
Hurricane - The Click

Boarding Pass

No comments:

Post a Comment