Monday, August 2, 2010

Influent Hueston


Soo, I always wanted to find a way to put Michelle Thibeaux and Juz Coz in a post. Thank You to Tamika Handy, I was originally supposed to Dj her Unite Houston function. Things lead to other things and now I am proud to have put together a mix of positive Houston artist, of course the original is only to be played at her function, which has more music on it, but fear not. This is about 18minutes worth of Great Hueston music. Originally I wanted to do this back when Neon Collars was doing the Influent Streams, then even more so when the great folks over at A.M. did the My Hueston Is campaign. MANNE!!! S'goin Dine Baby. Gotta Love It. None the less. As hunger besets me, I give to you. Done Fresh Daily what I like to call: The Downtown Music Exchange (Houston from a different stand point)
01 HoneySuckleSummer - Kuumba Freeque
02 I Luv Video Games - Juz Coz
03 Rockin aka Spaced Up - Hueston Independent Spit District(H.I.S.D.)
04 Ultimate M.C. - Michelle Thibeaux
05 Merry Go Round - Neon Collars
Where You Headed?

No comments:

Post a Comment