Friday, July 23, 2010

The Randomest of Tones


Soo, Every morning I wake up at random intervals of time and process how I feel. Which is extremely difficult to compile a thematic music compilation daily, from nothing. So at this point of about roughly 12 days out of 15 days, this has become a daunting task to produce daily from nothing. Yet and still, I produce. Now today I had a talk with a great guy I know, goes by the name Rockwell. We had hit the topic of Big Boi's new album, and how great it is. This made me think of one of the outstanding tracks on the album; You Ain't No Dj. That song stayed with me all the night into the waking hours. Then, it hit me. Dj's make things happen. Real Dj's make music happen. Regardless of the genre. So I randomly went through a folder and mixed in some songs. "The freedom is better than breathing they said". So this is what I give to you. Randumb

Good Morning Kanye West
God's Gonna Cut You Down - Johnny Cash
Spazz N.E.R.D.
You Ain't No Dj - Big Boi
Brookside Park Dam Funk
Four Letter Word - Gossip

Randomly Selected

No comments:

Post a Comment