Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Baby Gurrl


Soo, I remember it when it all happened. Ten days after my birthday, I wake up Saturday morning to MTV news. A breaking news report appears. Her plane has crashed. Just to move before that, to see a woman not in the public eye too much, yet a positive role model to young urban women and men on how to properly conduct themselves. Even as I sit and am forced to accept the given details, I cannot help but think it was a conspiracy theory. Aside from my feelings of a growing Huey Freeman. I miss the material produced, as well as the possibility. DISCLAIMER: This is by no means a best of, this is simply a treatment if you would, of her music produced. This is also not the last time you will hear me do an Aaliyah mix. With out any further words or context, I give you:

At Your Best
We Need A Resolution Instrumental
We Need A Resolution
I Am Music feat. Static Major & Timbaland
Are You That Somebody feat. Timbaland
I Care 4 U

"Get Goose Bumps and Hot Fevers"

No comments:

Post a Comment