Friday, July 16, 2010

Juicy Dancing


Soo, its Friday. I've been on Social Network sites all week, sites like FaceBook & Twitter. I notice people for some reason or another have a strong motion towards quoting shit. People especially LOVE to quote deep philosophical stuff. While knowing that no where on their agenda for the week or weeks past have they actually said these quotes aloud. Nor have they even taken a Philosophy class. Yet and still they try to be deep and meaningful, but don't apply it or even take a conditioning to it. So I am here to combat that. Since its Friday, & I've dealt with these low-life halfway philosophical hush puppy cornballs all week. I don't want to sit here and quote some stuff or ponder and give you something meaningful. I want to give you some MEANINGFUL. Something that will help you get away from the faux-bourgeoisie complex having syndicates. People don't want to think! They just want to feel!
1. "Dj" - Amanda Blank
2. "Juice" - Juz Coz
3. "She Wants To Move" - N.E.R.D.
4. "Hot-N-Fun" - N.E.R.D.
5. "Hella Good" - No Doubt
6. "D.A.N.C.E." - Justice
7. "On To The Next One" - Jay-Z feat Swizz Beatz
WORK IT OUT! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment