Thursday, July 8, 2010

Guilty Until Proven Innocent

Soo, I'm not going to front like I've been all up on dude for a long time. I had been hearing the name and what not, but never could actually place a song to the name. I had known his story for quite some time, you can find out his story either here or here
. So this is my song I sing. Guilty Simpson is a dope artist from Detroit, has the respect of Eminem, Trick Trick, and many other Detroit city artist. Also not to mention the man is on Stones Throw Records and is multiple time collaborator with the astute J.Dilla, Black Milk, Mad Lib and all types of Hip Hop artist and producers. "I'll go flop before I go pop"- Guilty Simpson didn't say that, I just think it fits. Anyway, without further adieu today's mix:
1/Ode To The Ghetto - Guilty Simpson
2/Hold Your Applause - Guilty Simpson
3/100 Styles - Guilty Simpson
4/I Must Love You - Guilty Simpson
5/Karma of a Kingpin - Guilty Simpson
6/Gone Crazy Interlude - Guilty Simpson
7/Hood Sentence - Guilty Simpson
8/My Moment - Guilty Simpson
9/Cali Hills - Guilty Simpson
The Verdict is

No comments:

Post a Comment