Thursday, July 15, 2010

Munny Re-Issue


Soo, I could go on some big rant about money to describe the feelings induced and deducted by money, but you already know what/how that works. Or I could go on some outrageous rant talking about the economic situation and the claims of a recession, and the actualities of the situation. So whatever. . . so originally I had did this in the morning now this is my second post I took the time to re-record the entire mix, and re-post it. So here is take two:

$1.00 / Why Don't You Do Right(Get Me Some Money) = Peggy Lee/Dave Barbour
$2.00 / Money = Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings
$3.00 / U Can't Tell Me Nothing = Kanye West
$4.00 / Money Makes The World Go Round = Scarface & Daz
$5.00 / Rich Girl = Hall & Oats
$6.00 / Can't Turn Me Away (Get Money) = Erykah Badu
$7.00 / Get Money = Junior Mafia feat. Notorious B.I.G.
$8.00 / Money To Burn = Wrinklar Experience
$9.00 / Rich Girl = Gwen Stefani feat. Eve
$10.00 / Money Ain't A Thang = Jermain Dupri feat. Jay-Z
Clock In

2 comments:

  1. Love this Mix! Mayne!...you are MY dj!
    Kap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man....this mix deserves a second comment!
    Kap....again

    ReplyDelete