Sunday, July 11, 2010

Going Back


Sooo, I am a faithfull believer in a higher power (God,Allah, Jah, Jehova, Jaira, Karishna, You Pick). So due to unforeseen issues and circumstances I was without a laptop. What a blessing in disguise, I am a real Dj right? I got vinyl. No big deal. I've done this before. Cool. So I did it. It came out REAL nice, like amazing! There is something about that feeling that is produced by your body when you hear that hiss, cracking, and popping sound when you put a needle on a record. MAAANNNNEEEEE. Sorry... So I wasn't able to upload and what not because I was pressed for time. So later that night I was Dj'd our Fat Tony set at the J Rocc + Guilty Simpson concert. While there I got a chance to see Baby Jae of the all mighty CrackerNutz. All I will say is Motivation. So I apologize for any wackness, So *IF* you ever feel anything I do is wack (terms of music composition/scratching), contact me, we'll talk it out, we will get money together + prosper. Sorry just had to let y'all know what/how I feel. Without further adieu, I present: Vinyl Love


V1. Solider Of Lover = Sade
V2. Welcome To Heartbreak = Kanye West feat. Kid Cudi
V3. Real Love = Rell feat. Consequence & Kanye West INSTRUMENTAL
V4. Feather = Little Dragon
V5. She Lives In My Lap = Outkast
Put The Needle On The Record

No comments:

Post a Comment