Friday, July 9, 2010

Sweat It Out (A Double Standard)



Sooo, I went to SxSw this year, while there saw many great bands, very few Dj's. Though of the Dj's I saw, I got a chance to sneak into the Fools Gold Party and check out Sammy Bananas & some of Maggie Horn which together are quite possibly in my top 5 favorite duo's of all time right after Moses & Aaron. Of course Outkast is just before them at #1, any who, while Sammy Bananas while playing there was one song inparticular that he played. It was a remix/re-fix of R.Kelly's bump and grind. Mind you this was in March, so this has been like 6 months in the making... Matter of fact I dont even think this is the proper song he played but heck, its A ok with me. Its so live. So take off your shoes, tie your hair, put on something a little more skimmpy and sweat it out. This one is simple and to the point. Not to mention the first two songs are 90's R&B track that were once used to sweat it out(HINT HINT WINK WINK), and are now used to sweat it out... Her'jew Go Manne:

Bump-&-Grind - R.Kelly / Turbo P remix
Freak You - Jodeci / MK Dub remix
On The DanceFloor - David Guetta feat. Wil.I.Am & Apl D Ap / Chuckie remix
Sweat IT OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment