Thursday, July 22, 2010

Fall Back Plan


Soo, Ive been trying to find a way to feed you some of Gossip's music for at least the past two sessions. Also I am still working on a presentation to give you some of La Roux's music as well, but soon come. Any way, Not only is Gossip an amazing band, I am hopelessly emotional for their front woman, Beth Ditto. Also another front woman I'm pleased to be under the musical muse of, is Emily Haines. Then there is Amanda Blank, as well as Santigold and my ex-boo Fionna Apple. All in all these are my go to girls when the Main Misses ain't getting it. . . Who? Who are the main Misses you ask? Well that is another post soon come. Till then, meet The Ladies.

Girl 1 = Gossip - Dime Store Diamond
Girl 2 = Metric - Gold Gun Girls
Girl 3 = Santigold - I'm A Lady
Girl 4 = Amanda Blank - A Love Song
Girl 5 = Fionna Apple - Criminal
Start Creepin

No comments:

Post a Comment