Tuesday, June 22, 2010

In My DREAMS


Sooo, I had a crazy ass dream. There were people I know, places I've grown up at/in, I was flying, there were some cute girls, I was making decisions, there were immediate scene changes, also instantaneous time and place changes as well, not to mention some cute girls, even colors, and places, and stuff. WOW! Thank God for dreams. Praise Jah for riddims. Thanks be to Allah for our abilities to muster the strength to combine them. So with all being stated, here is my presentation. Songs about dreams. This is just the first time to do it by the way, there will be more. I am really going to create a rendition of a dream through the soundtrack provide by my imagination coming soon. Maybe on the next rainy morning here in Houston. I feel I got the gist of it, but there were some songs I purposefully left out due to time constraints. . .

D1. Dream On = AeroSmith
D2. Like A Dream = Chrisette Michelle
D3. DayDreaming = Lupe Fiasco feat. Jill Scott
D4. It Was All A Dream = Jay-Z feat. Faith Evans & The Notorious B.I.G.
D5. Dreams = Little Brother
D6. Dream On Dreamer = The Brand New Heavies
D7. I Never Dreamed You'd Leave In Summer - Stevie Wonder

Dream On

No comments:

Post a Comment