Saturday, June 19, 2010

Celebration inis Bish



Sooo, Today is a special day. Aside from the fact I woke up not only sore from yesterdays workout. I also wake up early as heck. So I start thinking of my ideas for todays mix. I get online and see that today is a good friends birthday, so! I know she is a music aficionado. So this one is just of her two most favorite recent albums (Huge contrast of styles by the way). I didn't want to share my gift to her with y'all, but she shares her gift with the world daily, so here is the a quick journey into the world of my good friend, E-DUB. So here is my gift to her so SUPPORT THE BUSINESS:
01/Long Way Home = Dom Kennedy
02/Unforgettable = Drake feat. Young Jeezy
03/Still Me = Dom Kennedy
04/Miss Me = dRAKE FEAT Lil Wayne
05/The 4 Heartbeats - Dom Kennedy feat. Overdoze

Open It!
BTW the picture is one of Galveston,Tx. The hometown to the homey!

No comments:

Post a Comment