Thursday, June 24, 2010

Before the Lady of GaGa there was one. . .


Sooo I'm not afraid to say I'm a fan of Lady GaGa. Crazy I know right. Or rather maybe I appreciate what she is doing for commercial music right now. She is making these people step their game up. ALL THE WAY UP. She is a world wide artist at this point. Fashion/Art/Music all in one. Sounds good for her right(although they say she stole Roisin Murphy's style)? Ask yourself how did she get here. Someone else had to open the doors and set the bar very high(which she still hasn't surpassed)? Who would be such a rebel, who could show these scamps how to do it? WAIT?!?!?! Her? That old chick? She did what with a Puerto Rican Flag on tour while she was on tour? YEP, MADONNA! the O.G. to this female controversy stuff. She set the standard for artistic whatevers and pushed the music for the whoevers. So here is just a small dance-ier walkthrough of her some of her material. I tried to put as much as I could into this 15(really like 17) minutes of my mix. Here you go
01.La Isla Bonita = Madonna
02.Justify My Love = Madonna
03.Like A Prayer = Madonna
04.Open Your Heart = Madonna
05.Holiday = Madonna
06.Get Into The Groove = Madonna
07.Lucky Star = Madonna
08.Papa Don't Preach = Madonna
09.4 Minutes(Bob Sinclair Remix) = Madonna
10.Give It To Me = Madonna feat.Pharell
Hail The Queen
P.S. before Madonna was Grace Jones. Do ya homework suckas! But y'all dont like that. . . OWWW.

No comments:

Post a Comment