Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Indie Whensdie


Soo my friend Bernice has been asking me to get her a copy of this artist that I let her listen to like more than 5 months ago. I have been saying I would burn it for her, but I haven't. Its not like I don't want to do it. It's just the whole, receiving an Independent artists EP which has three songs on it versus buying an independent artists EP which only has three songs on it. Ya Feel Me? So any way instead of giving that to her I wanted to get in on the action and dance around a few laws and show my support to these artist in my ways of which only a Dj can. I would also like to add IF YOU EVER like any of the music by any of the artist featured in/on these mixes/conversation/videos, PLEASE, SUPPORT THEM! ! ! So with no further delay check out these Independent artist...
1:Yahzarah_Strike Up The Band
2:Szjerdene_Safe
3:Zaki Ibrahim_Love Like
4:Blu So Perfect
5:Asaad_Wrknonmynxtlp
6:Andreya Triana_Town Called Obsolete
The Next Big Thing Is Here


Work Of Art by Fugen Inkan

No comments:

Post a Comment