Sunday, June 27, 2010

Me & My Sunday


Ahhh Sunday, the wackness of what has been your week is gone by. DONE / OVER / FINITO / FIN! Chances are you have put your sunday sleep in jeopardy with a late night of vices and sins, but hey, I hope you put your heart in it. Now, all you want to do is (according to the weather); drink lemonade and chill out & maybe (go) get something to eat OR, Sleep, wake up, eat, repeat. At least thats kind of how my sunday would go in my ideal world. Speaking of my ideal world, every great character needs music, not necessarily theme music per se, but some good background music. So I think if I could score my sunday in under 15 minutes, this is roughly the score to my ideal sunday. Soo, Ladies, more Ladies, and Gentlemen; My Ideal Sunday Score (as broken down by times not song numbers):

11:00am / Groove = Bobby Lyle
2:00pm / Harlem River Drive = Eddie Palmieri
6:00pm / As = Gene Harris ant The Three Sounds
9:00pm / Lush Life = Nancy Wilson

Get With It

No comments:

Post a Comment