Monday, May 31, 2010

It ain't A blackberry but its damned close(Maybe better)


SOooo. I love these kids. I posted their mixtape a while a go. Grab Dat. Believe Dat. Play Dat. Any way, what A better way than to end the 15 Minutes, 15 Days series than to share a story. So, Im at the L.A.X. show with the homie Fat Tony, and I ran into my home-gurl Michelle. There was a dope band on stage named Sensory Memories (there ware good), and me and Killa Michelle were talking about who she has been listening to, or rather the lack there of. I asked told her about the band on stage sounded like this group Telephoned, how much I think she would like them, and how they do House covers of Rap & R&B songs. So no further details, hear it is:
01 Intro = Telephoned
02 Pop Champagne = Telephoned
03 Bounce Up( Don't Go/No No No) = Telephoned
04 Tunin Me On = Telephoned
05 Can't Believe It = Telephoned
06 Calabria (Do You Mind) = Telephoned
07 Keep It Going Louder = Telephoned
07 Right Hand High (Turnin Me On)/(YES AGAIN) = Telephoned
_Hear_

No comments:

Post a Comment