Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Greatest Underrated


So, I used to think Luda as is Ludacris was the best underrated rapper with respect to Lupe(who I believe stands his own). Oh No my commercial wack world music induced coma matrix living friend. . . I fiend for something more. So I relapsed, and what do I get in a vision(email)? Three(3) new tracks (1)from front man of the great Hip-Hop band The Roots, Black Thought (2) from Left Coast natives U-N-I & (3) the Hip-Hop equivalent of "Forever" & "Swagger Like Us" Reflection Eternal ft. Jay Electronica, J. Cole & Mos Def(OH YEA ITS LIKE THAT)

Black Thought - Jams Boy (it is what it is, he has nothing to prove)

Black Thought - Jams Boys by ipodammo.blogspot.com

U-N-I - Supreme 2.0 (should make you want more of their music)

U N I - SUPREME 2.0 by ipodammo.blogspot.com


Reflection Eternal ft. Jay Electronica, J. Cole & Mos Def - Just Begun (Amazing)

Reflection Eternal ft. Jay Electronica, J. Cole & Mos Def - Just Begun by ipodammo.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Okay sweetie you just figured out about Black Thought...? Whats up with Jay Electronica though I heard his stuff was like cult rap. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete