Thursday, January 21, 2010

Daddy! What was his name again? ? ?

Sooo. If God has ever done a collaboration with him self(hey! he's omnipresent as well as the trinity[to some]) then I believe this might be Gods collaboration of James Brown x Huey Newton x David Bowie x Moses x Sade x & Hennessey(yea I said it SUCKA). WALAH! Birth of Gil Scott-Heron! This man is uber talented, Poet, Revolutionary, Musician, & quite possibly the only man who could back hand Filmore Slim & Samuel L. Jackson and walk off with out second guessing. The man is so cold he hasn't made a complete studio album in like roughly twenty to thirty(20-30) years, then comes at our brains heavy like he ain't went nowhere(yep and I stand by my grammar). Here it is well overdue the new release from Gil Scott-Heron off the album I'm New Here - Me and The Devil:

No comments:

Post a Comment